Land Records. Lowell, Reuben and Samuel L. Lowell. Donate land to the Town of Farmington for a Cemetery, 1812.
Father Reuben Lowell and son Samuel L. Lowell donate a small portion of land from each of their respective home farms in Farmington to serve as a burial ground for the town of Farmington. The cemetery that was created on this land is now called "Lowell Cemetery, Farmington".
|Dimensions||1500 x 601|
|Linked to||Reuben LOWELL; Samuel L. LOWELL|
|Albums||Lowell Land Transactions in Farmington, Maine|